Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Friend

I am not what you thought I was.
Nor will I ever succumb to what you think I should be.

I define me.

Every stroke
of
Every letter
of
Every word
of
Me

You laugh and call me crazy
when I dance and sing.

Life is beautiful if you let it be.

You hate me
You call me a bad friend.

All because I wont entertain your misery
With the same.


Creative Commons License
Bad Friend by Christopher F. Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at pentopaperandfingertokey.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://pentopaperandfingertokey.blogspot.com/2010/02/bad-friend.html.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket