Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Brothers Djehuty and Orunmila

 

The fucked up thing is

I can see what we’d be for each other

 

Water to desert

air to flame

 

We’d be so much of eachother

no start

no end

 

Every hole filled

need met

complement to completion

 

then society comes around

 

conditions you to assume about me

conditions me to assume about you

 

infects us with magnetic repulsion

 

Belief in what is wanted as true instead of seeing the truth of being

 

I don’t want from you

I seek to share with you

 

I guess Ill back away

 

I'm learning to also see

what society has made things seem to be

 

The fucked up thing is

 

I feel like I'm forcing the issue

a sign to me that it shouldn’t be this hard

 

if anything I had said

was real

was true

 

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2014

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket