Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Damascan Eyes

Confused by clarity Damascan eyes see.

I could say I didn’t know already even though I did. I chose to ignore the times before; disregard displays made plain as day.

Acceptance was total and whole; that is what you are supposed to do.

Confused by clarity Damascan eyes see.

While I gave a damn about you, so was it only.

It became clear; long as the benefit ultimately remained yours at days end things were fine, but if and when the light could not, would not, center you any longer that is when you are known to shatter.

Liken to a small branch you are; given a little pressure you break, or leaves blown left and right by the wind parallels your sway.

In the end it is care of self and nothing else.

I think it is your time to be pruned.

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket