Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forgot to Remember

Did I turn the stove off? Maybe I dint lock the door.

What is it?

Wait! Yeah that’s it! No its something more.

My wallet, my keys, and my phone I do have so what is it that I forgot?

What is it I don’t remember?

Whatever it is I’ll remember before my live is over.

Oh yeah!

It already is.

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

(This was also based on a painting I saw today. When I get the artist permission and info I will post the pic and their credits)

Technorati Tags: ,,

Creative Commons License
Forget to Remember by Christopher F. Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at pentopaperandfingertokey.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.blogger.com/profile/11413583303828509283.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket