Sunday, August 2, 2015

VIP

 

I’m not one for

Status and Privilege

 

I don’t want or need to be

Exclusively VIP

 

I don’t need a special thing

Just for me

Just because

 

Yes

I am a unique and wonderful creature

 

Yes

I can do many things most can’t

 

Yes

Some times

Most times

I’m the only one

 

We all possess god given abilities

Natural unlearned talents

 

the cheetah naturally being seven steps ahead of its prey

the sun issuing forth heat and light

 

Tell me

 

When you look across the hunting ground

do you not see the pack of hyena

 

When you gaze upon the night sky 

Hypnotized by the twinkling stars

 

Do you see only one

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2015

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket