Friday, February 12, 2016

Comicbook Friends



These days
Adam Worlock is my best friend

He knew I never was
what they call
a bad guy

He knows what it was like for gods and kings
When we go for love
we go hard

He could see
more than anyone in the universe
I knew and know
myself

Its not about being cocky
Its about doing and be me

I can say that about my friend

He needs to examine his self
examine his personal issues
Instead of pretending like they don’t exist
The day will come when they want to fight him.
Hes going to be kinda stuck

But that’s what best friends are for

These days
I'm out of that love game
no more future ex’s
no more making ex’s current

I'm  reading  and writing a few books
getting back to meditating
Might even plant a garden

©Christopher F. Brown 2016

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket