Wednesday, May 20, 2009

siren song

Come to me.

Lay your head on my chest and feel my heart beat and let it memorize you.

Come to me.

Let me wrap my arms around you and hold you in my strong embrace. I'll protect your from those whom would try and do you harm even when it is you.

Come to me

Abide, and let our bodies intertwine as we explore places on each other only the other can find.

Come to me.

Bring your worries and your troubles and I shall vanquish them to a place they can not return.

Come to me.

Let me be the first face you see as the sun rises and the last as it sets.

Come to me.

Speak not a word yet convey more testimony than old and new.

Come to me and let me.

Come to me.


©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket