Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Am a Citizen

I am a citizen

 

Some official

that I did not vote for

That I did not elect

Wants to change that

 

They want to replace the constitution

And its amendments

With

Corporate by-laws

H&R edict

 

I am a citizen

 

I do not want my:

Block

City

County

District

State

Or

Country

Ran as a business

 

My worth is not

And should not

Be determine and measured by

How much wealth I accumulate and or spend

I refuse to be viewed and used as if

By mere birth

Some public pretender had the right to say

I owe something

 

My contribution to society is not

And should not

Be determined and measured by

A 1040 form

No matter how difficult or

EZ

 

I am a citizen

 

The protectors

Never have protected

Me

Or my kind

 

The leader(s) of the crooked company(ies) with the malleable morality(ies)

Took their crooked and despicable ways

To a peoples public puppet office

With an already bent view

Seeking power on a grandiose scale

 

I am a citizen

 

My rights are slowly

Being taken away

 

They are trying to

Force me

To give up the rest

 

They made a law

Telling me not to say

 

Citizen

 

Instead I must say

 

Consumer

 

I Am

 

A

 

Citizen

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2011

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket