Monday, October 31, 2011

I did not end up with the guy

i did not end up with the guy that was my first friend

I did not end up with the guy i had a crush on in Jr High

I did not end up with the guy i had a crush on in High School

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on in College

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on in the office

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on at the coffee shop

I did not end up with the guy i had a crush on that lived down the street

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on that use to be my straight friend but came out and has been dating my other friend

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on that was younger than me

I did not end up with the guy I had a crush on that was older than me

I did not end up with the guys that had a crush on me

I did not end up with any of the guys that were my ex’s

I did not end up with any guy

I decided

maybe

I should have a crush on me.

© Christopher F. Brown 2011

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket