Monday, July 23, 2012

Something New

Over time

I don’t want to get use to it

 

It should piss you off

The very same way it did

Day nine hundred and ninety nine

As it did

Day one

 

I don’t want to be complacent

 

“That’s just the nature of things.”

 

Why so?

 

It wasn’t defective

It wasn’t less stylish

 

They just made a new one

 

This new one

It doesn’t work with old

Peripherals

 

I have to start over

With this new one

Because this old one

Is old

 

That should not make any sense

And it pisses me off

That to some

It does

 

Nothing is wrong with it

But you respond

 

“Over time

You’ll get use to it.

It’s the nature of things”

 

I refuse.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2012

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket