Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love: Empirical

 

I’ve experienced enough of

Your type

 

I can smell you coming

I can see it in your walk

Its almost. . .

No

It is

Poison when you talk

 

Your type comes with a list:

Hang ups

Conditions

Circumstances

Situations

Hurdles

Blocks

 

I’ve experienced enough of

Your type

 

I can notarize

Your very thought

Dictate in detail

Your ever action

Give an expert testimony

 

I don’t need my house to fall in

On and around me to know

You would

If I let you

Try to

Undermine my very foundation

 

Destroy the very thing you claim to love

 

I’ve experienced enough of

Your type

 

I know what you do love

was never then

Nor will it ever be

Me.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2012

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket