Sunday, January 20, 2013

Clouded View

 

I don't want you to think

Strange I know

 

I want you to understand

From a place so rooted in your soul it goes back to seed

 

I want you to feel

Beyond your senses capacity

Beyond your collective sensory experience

 

I want you to know

Passed any apirorical intuition

Passed any empirical explanation

 

If you do not grasp your individuality

How can you comprehend our humanity

 

African

Asian

European

Lies against earth

 

Nationalism

Patriotism

Lies against the universe

 

Do not confuse pride and place

Lies against creation

 

One is never many but many are the one

Flesh is drapings for the spirit

Without

Interface with the physical becomes difficult

 

I wish for you to absorb the intensity

How I pray for all to see

You

 

How I pray for the bravery not to hide

Me

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2013

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket