Sunday, February 5, 2012

Priceless

Priceless

 

Keep your dime piece

I've been there before

 

I've had enough to know

Most

Can't move the mirror from their face

To see any real value

 

I've ran through more than ten

Maybe twenty

Some just wanted and made it their goal

To get a dollar or two

None

wanted anything true

 

Keep your dime piece

 

Something genuine

Something priceless

Let me know

Show yourself

If you are there

 

Appear

 

If you be not something I pieced together from delusional fantasy

 

I am complete

I do not need you

Nor

Should you need me

To be made whole

 

A partner is the only deal

Not a patient

Day to day

Weak to weak

 

True value

Divine rite

Does not have to compete

 

Divinity is the only thing

I will not settle

A partner to rule with

Godlike we govern

Royalty we are

 

Only to destiny do we submit our authority

Only to God

never to any man

shall our fates be

 

Nothing else will I accept

Nothing else can ever be

 

Keep your dime piece

Far away from me

 

My other wears the moon as a crown

The very stars mimic their eyes

Their intellect confound the ages

Their very presence leaves the world breathless.

 

Like I said

 

keep your dime piece

They have no worth to me.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2012


Technorati Tags: ,,,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket