Sunday, February 19, 2012

Supine

 

It feels a bit strange

Laying here on the couch

 

I normally sit in the chair

I think I might have even been born there

I never sought it out

I just ended up there

I have always been there

 

I tried to get up and leave a few times before

They always sat me back down

 

In the chair

 

Now that I'm laying here

On the couch

It feels a bit strange

 

Its new to me

What it feels like to be stretched out

Seeing the chair from this angle

Seeing the chair from this point of view

Going from Objectivity

To being the subject

 

Very different

Very new

 

What did you say?

Hmmm you have a very valid point

It is time.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2012

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket