Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fishing Hole

 

Some place quiet

peaceful

 

Preferably

I would like to

Walk

Or maybe

Ride a bike there

 

If I have to drive

I think too many people might know about it

It has already become too popular

Its purpose

The reason I would have went there

has already been defeated

 

I'm not trying to give an impression of exclusivity

 

Sometimes

 

I just want to be alone

 

In a place where

I can take a book

Read for hours

I can take a pen and note book

Maybe my laptop

Write for days

 

I'd bring my headphones

Or

Listen to nature's symphony

A radio would be too much

Too loud

Not something I would want to carry

 

I won't do what I did to my last one

One became two

Two became a few

A few

For me

Became too many

 

I won't tell anyone

Ill just leave a note,

 

Gone fishing

 

Be back

Sometime between

Now and Then

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2012

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket