Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yesterday is always 1 today is always 0

 

just yesterday

maybe it was some time ago

I said that

maybe I wrote it

 

It gets to a point where I say and write So much

I feel like I roll over

 

I'm not a voice in the wilderness

I am as you are

I am as they are

 

maybe that's the message they don't want to get out

 

I'm simply saying

simply writing

The things we all see

things we all know

 

it's a coping mechanism

I believe if we convince ourselves:

 

Its not that close to

ME

 

Its far away from

US

 

WE

don't need to worry about that.

 

all of it to mask the fact

we've lied about

 

I

 

lied about

 

SELF

 

Lied for so long

they have become a symbolic representation of a negative.

 

starting at 0

until you are 1

they claim you are no 1

when the truth is you always have been 1

 

look at my history

 

just yesterday

maybe it was some time ago

I said that

maybe I wrote it

 

©Christopher f. Brown 2014

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket