Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let it be

Agree to disagree. My right is your wrong. The purple sea and the brown sky does not exist in your universe but why?

Why are you trying to destroy mine?

You tell others of my abominable world and spread decadent lies that I could only wish.

I’ve seen your world and even though it filled my heart with sorrow, my mouth with disgust I let it be. It is yours not mine. I have no right, I have no say, but why?

Why have you said so many things true and untrue about me, about others like me? Why have you sought to destroy me and others like me when we have done you no harm?

In my world we agree to disagree. We let be as long as there is no harm done.

I want to call you friend but I think that this is the only thing we shall agree to disagree.

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket