Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My question

My question, to whomever it may concern, am I to look for love or let love find me?

 

Am I to look for that special someone or let someone special find me?

 

My question, to whomever it may concern.

 

The search for the love of my life always leads me to a dark room with damp pillows and the banshee’s wails of silence. So, I love life instead and I escape the room.

 

My question, to whomever it may concern.

 

Why do I want for a type of something that I have never really known (even then it was only single sided)? Why has my one true goal been one that I can not work to, or make happen by my own will, my own power?

 

My question, to whomever it may concern.

 

I want someone to love when it seems to me that no one is trying, or even wanting to love me.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket