Saturday, June 27, 2009

sunshine

God woke me up this morning with the sun shining.

 

When I got to work it was the same ole

 

“Run, run, run, check all the e-mails, I have a thousand and five things to do and not enough time in the day to do them.”

 

I went to my desk and looked out the window and the sun was shining.

 

When it was time to clock out and was on my way home I for some reason always take notice; seeing all the hustle and bustle, people complaining and yelling on their cell phones, tapping and clicking away at their I phones, Blackberries or Laptops and mothers yelling at their children.

 

I looked out the window, up at the sky, and the sun was still shining.

 

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket