Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1929,1969,2009

"Brotha can you spare a job?"

I'm highly skilled and trained, and willing to do whatever right about now. I'm motivated and confident but not cocky, nor am I over qualified. I love to learn and I have many different beneficial facets. Here’s my resume; see it's one page only and look how it stands out from all the others.

"Brotha can you spare a job?"

I’ve had many different jobs and have dabbled in many different careers. I’m not too young and I'm not too old, and I am good enough(really I'm better than this and I know it but I can't say that to you). I don’t need to be supervised and have had supervisory experience. All of my previous employers love me (with the exception of one maybe or two). Whatever you need done I can do and I wont leave soon as something better comes along. (um yeah right now that is true) I ask you

"Brotha can you spare a job?"

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket