Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a man walks into life

A man I saw the other day was walking around in circles . I stopped him and asked him

"Where are you going?"

He said

"Anywhere I please."


Today I saw a happy homeless woman and I asked her


"Do you need a place to lay your head and rest?"

She replied to me

"My bed is thousands of times larger than yours and no offense, but is probably better for my back than yours."


I had a conversation with a blind man of 20 years. He told me that in the past 20 years he has seen things that no one could imagine. He said that he knows the color of love and the feel of hate. He said for 15 of those 20 years he had the most beautiful lover, so beautiful no eye could even begin to behold.

A little kid asked me

"Do grows ups will he have more time to play?"

I told him "Yes if they become rich otherwise you have to get a job."

Then he said he hopes he never grows up.

I was running very late for work and I asked an old man what time it was and he said


"Son you have all of it that you need."


©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket