Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Fantasy

I fantasize about you.

On the bed face down with your head turned to the side. I pour warm chocolate slowly down your back until it pools at the small.

I fantasize that the chocolate seeps down into your bottom mound and disappears. This is when I lick it from that place and continue till I reach the back of your neck.

I fantasize about you.

Having a cherry in your navel and I tie the stem with my tongue. I remove it from that place holding it with my teeth. I drag the cherry up your stomach, past your chest, and we share it in a kiss.

I fantasize about you.

Covering your ... with that chocolate syrup then licking every drop of it away.

I fantasize about you.

The back of your neck and your luscious lips dripping honey and me kissing it away.

I fantasize about you and I can't wait till I see you.

©Christopher F. Brown 2009

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 


Pen to Paper & Finger to Key © 2008. Design by: Pocket